The Ballistic Advantage AR15 Enhanced Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Matte black hard-coat anodized mil-spec 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Markings: Cal Multi
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Weight: 8.61oz
BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE AR15 ENHANCED LOWER RECEIVER IMPROVEMENTS:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Markings -"Cal Multi", "BA-" Serial Number Designation
- Compatibility - Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Weight - 8.61 oz
- Other - Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw. Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin (Included).
- Stripped BA Enhanced Receiver Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
Q. What happens when I purchase a Lower from Brass Mile Arms?
- A. When you purchase a lower receiver, that lower must be shipped to your local FFL dealer and cannot be shipped directly to your home. At checkout, you will need to provide your FFL information (dealer company name, phone number, zip code). We recommend contacting your dealer to have them email a copy of their license to [email protected] along with your Order Number immediately after the order is submitted for processing.
Once the order has been placed, designated BMA employees will go through a process of verifying the acquired FFL info. Once we’ve verified the info, we match up serial numbers to orders, go through a paperwork process, and ship your item out to the FFL dealer address. Once the package has been shipped and delivered to your FFL, it is their responsibility to contact you informing you that your lower is available for pickup.
The FFL must be received within 2 weeks or the order will be canceled and a 25% Restocking Fee will be deducted from your refund.