The Aero Precision M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Don't forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
Q. What happens when I purchase a Lower from Brass Mile Arms?
- A. When you purchase a lower receiver, that lower must be shipped to your local FFL dealer and cannot be shipped directly to your home. At checkout, you will need to provide your FFL information (dealer company name, phone number, zip code). We recommend contacting your dealer to have them email a copy of their license to [email protected] along with your Order Number immediately after the order is submitted for processing.
Once the order has been placed, designated BMA employees will go through a process of verifying the acquired FFL info. Once we’ve verified the info, we match up serial numbers to orders, go through a paperwork process, and ship your item out to the FFL dealer address. Once the package has been shipped and delivered to your FFL, it is their responsibility to contact you informing you that your lower is available for pickup.
The FFL must be received within 2 weeks or the order will be canceled and a 25% Restocking Fee will be deducted from your refund.